Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You're gone


There was a time I believed
I believed everything was true
Sadly then I discovered
There was something impossible to go through


We’re in different worlds now
And I hope you’re better than me
Cause I’m still not able to forget
All the things I could see


How do you feel, knowing what you’ve done?
I just need to feel again
I’d love to get things undone
I can’t deal with more pain


Hidden treasures I can’t find
And memories that won’t go away
Things that take over my mind
And I don’t want them to stay


Nothing I imagine can define
How far you’ve fallen
It still hurts inside
That you’re slowly dying


I’d still be here, though
Just to show that you were wrong
We’d never be the same, I know
But the past can never be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think./Diga-me o que pensas.